SAGES 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
SAGES offers a variety of support and visibility opportunities for each individual program. This sponsorship format gives meeting supporters the high level of visibility and recognition they deserve while providing the highest level of education to registrants. For a complete list of support opportunities, please contact Shelley Ginsberg at (310) 437-0544 ext. 111 or [email protected].
In addition to our typically excellent scientific program, our goal is your health & safety! Please see the SAGES in-person meeting COVID protocol below, and self-attestation language you will need to complete as you register on site.
- SAGES will enforce a mask mandate at all times, except when actively eating or drinking
- Mask & hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the conference area.
- COVID vaccines are required. All registrants, exhibitors and staff will be required to provide proof of vaccination before being issued a badge for meeting access.
You will be asked to agree to the following as you register for the meeting on-site:
- I understand that SAGES has a COVID vaccine mandate for all 2022 meeting attendees, exhibitors and staff, and I attest that I have presented proof of vaccination to SAGES staff; I understand that SAGES has a mask mandate, and I will abide by it in all public settings, except when actively eating or drinking; I confirm that I have not tested positive for COVID in the last 2 weeks, nor am I currently exhibiting any COVID symptoms
- I acknowledge and agree that SAGES and all other sponsors of this event, and their directors, officers and employees are not responsible for any illness, hospitalization, death, damages, medical expenses, liabilities, or loss of any kind that I may suffer relating to my attendance at the SAGES annual conference and related activities. By issuing this acknowledgement and accepting these terms, I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless SAGES and all sponsors of the SAGES annual conference, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees (“collectively, the releasees”), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any illness, hospitalization, death, damages, medical expenses, liabilities, or loss of any kind that I may suffer by attending the SAGES annual conference and related activities.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Wednesday, March 16, 5:30-7:30 pm Opening Reception
Thursday, March 17, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday, March 18, 10:00 am-4:00 pm Exhibitor breakdown begins at 4:00 pm
All products and services to be exhibited must be directly related to the practice of surgery, medicine, or medical/surgical education, or contribute to the educational, instructional and professional atmosphere of the meeting. All exhibiting companies are subject to approval by Show Management, whose decisions in this regard are final. Exhibitors must comply with FDA regulations concerning the exhibition of investigational products and class III devices.